The house has been newly renovated and updated while retaining its early 1900's charm.
The main house (Upper Level) features a large living room and dining room with large windows, including a bay window. There are beautiful wooden pocket doors that separate the living room from the first main level bedroom. The upper level features two more large bedrooms.
The Guest Suite (Lower Level) of the home is the guest suite with a private entrance to the front of the property. This is a one bedroom with living room, and full bathroom.
- All The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- On Street Parking
- Comfortable Cozy Beds
- Patio With Fire Pit and Grill
- Air Conditioning
- Bottle Water
- Hair Dyer
- Alarm clock radio
- Ceiling fans
Keypad - Check Yourself in with a Door Code
- Main House (Upper Level) - 3 Bed Rooms - 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, & One Queen Air Mattress, Full Kitchen, Large Bathroom & Washer/Dryer
- Guest Suite (Lower Level) - 1 Bed Room, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Queen Air Mattress, 1 Bathroom, Living Room, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Toaster Oven, Plates, Bowls, Utensils, And Glassware
- ONE LOCAL BOTTLE OF WINE COMPLEMENTARY
This home is just a stone’s throw from the heart of downtown Hermann. It is a Big beautiful house with a wonderfull view of the city! It located within walking distance to the wineries, bars, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, museums, shopping, parks, and the wine trolley will pick you up and drop you off right at the front steps. The rooms are spacious and well appointed, in a great location. You’ll love this property because the is truly the best in town.
Whether you are visiting Historic Hermann and the Missouri wine country for history, vacation, business, a romantic getaway, or a weekend with friends our home and guest suite is the perfect destination for you.
Hermann holds a Maifest during the third weekend in May and an Oktoberfest the first four weekends in October There is no better location than The Red, Wine, and Blue House.